Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tasty Tuesday and a Target find.....

I decided to try one of the new Kraft Fresh Takes for dinner tonight, if you haven't seen these yet they are cheese, breadcrumb and seasoning mixtures that you use on your choice of meat or seafood...I picked up two this past weekend while grocery shopping for $1 each after sale and manufacturer coupon! Prep was extremely easy, I did use an egg (beaten) to dip the chicken in as suggested on the package,  I set up a little "breading station" by pouring the mix in a large bowl (instead of shaking it in the bag) and coated it that way...much easier. I will be serving this tonight with a side of asparagus.




And on another note......., I found this adorable dress on the clearance rack at Target, by combining that markdown with  a 20% off Target website printable coupon and using my $5 gift card (from a purchase last week) I was able to score it for a whopping $.98! TARGET
***The in store price was $7.48***


P.S. Dinner was DELICIOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE those Kraft Fresh Take meals! The chili lime on chicken is AMAZING (G even ate it)!

    Oh and I am SO excited to be your FIRST follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete