Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to blogging......

I am starting over with my blog, when I first started I put a lot of pressure on myself to post everyday and have that post be something amazing and when I couldn't do that I got frustrated and stopped blogging then it hit me... the reality is I may not have the time to post everyday and what I post may be incredibly boring....but if I am going to be true to myself and use this blog for what I originally intended then that's how it needs to be...this blog will be "my outlet" my place to document things that are important to me, things that I want to remember, to share a new recipe or diy project...whatever....so my blog will be a little bit of everything...it won't be perfect....but it will be real....so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment