Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The last "First"



My baby turned "ONE" on Monday, We marked this final stage of babyhood with a big birthday bash over the weekend. I LOVE birthday's! (actually, I love any excuse to have a party) but birthdays are my favorite....everyone deserves a whole day filled with feeling special. My favorite part of planning a party is picking a theme and incorporating all sorts of little details..(love the details!) I chose a cowboy theme here are some pictures of the party and the adorable birthday boy....



keepsake book all the guests signed
invitation from here


badges, mustaches, and tattoos


cowboy/cowgirl gear

the food table (before all the food was on it) and the photo banner

the smash cake (made by yours truly cake topper from here )


the dessert/drink table
cupcakes and caramel apples for dessert

 

the birthday boy's chair-a garage sale score repainted and the adorable bib $2 clearance find

the "Cowboy" his outfit is from Crazy 8 (LOVE that store!)

the food: pulled pork, cowboy caviar, mac & cheese, baked beans, fruit & cornbread

ready for cake

YUM!!!!
Happy Birthday xo





linking up to: iheartnaptime


No comments:

Post a Comment