Thursday, January 31, 2013

Changes....

It's time for a change...I am sick and tired of being "sick and tired" I know that I need to lose weight and start exercising again...I want to feel/be healthy and look good.  Over the past few days I have been researching alot online and via friends and I have determined that one "diet" plan is not going to work for me...I have to combine a few and make them work for my likes/dislikes.  And create a lifestyle change, some of the helpful tools I plan to use are:Dr.Oz grocery guide, Eat Clean, and Ultra Metabolism

I am the type of person that needs alot of variety and gets bored easy ( total GEMINI!) so exercise will be a combination of walking (weather permitting) Wii fit/Ps3 dance parties with my boys, and these dvd's: Denise Austin,Biggest Loser and pilates/yoga routines that I know.

I am excited to get fit and healthy! I will post often on what foods are helping me, recipes and other tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment