Monday, February 11, 2013

BREAKFAST: The most important meal of the day!

I am really trying to make sure I am eating a healthy breakfast every morning ( my goal to become healthier as posted about :here)

So this morning I made Trader Joes Steel cut oatmeal and topped it with diced apples and sliced almonds....YUM!!!!
sorry crappy cell picture (before he broke it)

and it was a good thing I did because then MONDAY set in and my son decided to break my phone and I had to run and get a replacement ordered and convert back to my old one until it arrives all the while balancing naps and other chores....thankfully it kept me plenty full/satisfied until lunch.

now if I could only get these boys to stop breaking my stuff....computer, camera and phone all within a few months......Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment